Terms & Conditions
Survey & Win (eNews) – Prize draw Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Taylors Snacks Ltd., Inchcoonans, Farm Road, Inchcoonans, Perthshire, PH2 7RB.
- This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18+, who successfully complete the ‘takeaway-flavours crisps survey’. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or Taylors Snacks Ltd., their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of this prize draw.
- To be entered into the Prize Draw you must complete the Taylors ‘takeaway-flavours crisps survey’ and provide a valid email address. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry (and survey) per person is permitted. Multiple submissions of the same entrant’s details or from the same person will not result in additional entries into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Typeform surveys (and therefore, entries) that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date for the Prize Draw is Saturday 30th September, 5pm. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. The Prize Draw will be made within 30 days of prize draw closing date.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process administered by the Promoter and under the supervision of an independent member of the Promoter’s staff.
- The winner will receive the following prize, which is classified as ‘Crisps for an entire year’ – x12 different flavour cases of x8 sharing bags of Taylors snacks. The prize will be delivered in a single shipment, to a single mainland UK address of the winner’s choice.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on the day of the drawing. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 30 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Taylors Snacks Ltd. shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will either be sent to the winner via post or if the winner chooses a charitable donation, then proof of the donation will be sent to the winner. The prize will be sent to the winner by the date confirmed by Taylors Snacks by tracked mail.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
a)Process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this Prize Draw or accepting the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
- Participants in the draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be made available on request, via: firstname.lastname@example.org