Terms & Conditions
Free Samples Giveaway (Scottish Grocer) – Prize draw Terms & Conditions
Free box of Taylors sample product in exchange for ‘note of interest’ (the “Promotion”)
- By participating in the Promotion, you (i) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter (as defined below), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Taylors Snacks Ltd. (registered company no. SC351531) whose registered office is at The Old Brickworks, Inchcoonans Road, Errol, Perthshire, PH2 7RB (“the Promoter”) is the organiser of the Promotion.
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18+, who are representative of a grocery and/or convenience business. The Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of this Promotion.
- To enter, participants must scan a QR code which will be printed in the January 2023 edition of Scottish Grocer magazine. Participants will be directed to complete a short form on the Taylors Snacks website (www.taylorssnack.com/scottish-grocer-burns-offer) which requires them to enter their full name, company name, business phone number and business email address. Participants must also note their interest in receiving contact from Taylors Snacks (opt in) before submitting their form, in order to qualify for the offer.
- All successfully submitted forms, received from 1st – 31st January 2024, with explicit opt-in confirmation, shall receive a box of Taylors sample product (“free gift”). Forms submitted outside of this time shall not qualify for the free gift. No purchase necessary.
- The box of Taylors sample product will include an assortment of Taylors 40g crisp flavours. The arrangement of flavours and number of packets included in each box is at the discretion of the Promoter, and may vary.
- The free gift is subject to the availability of thirty-five (35) units, while stocks last, is non-transferable, and there are no cash alternatives.
- There shall be a limit of one free gift per business. Taylors will make contact with all qualifying participants within 30 days of form submission, to arrange for delivery of the free gift, and to follow-up on the note of interest. Following initial contact, participants may unsubscribe from, and/or have their details removed from, Taylors customer database. Participants can unsubscribe on the Taylors website, via email or by phone.
- Each free gift will be delivered in a single shipment, to a single mainland UK address of each participant’s choice.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoters may in their sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected orders, where required.
- The Promoters reserve the right to amend or alter these Terms & Conditions at any time. The amended Terms & Conditions will be published on this page.
- The Promoters are not responsible for: (i) technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind which prevents the customer from participating in the Promotion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from the Promotion any person they believe has intentionally violated these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion without any liability if any fraud, virus or other factor beyond the Promoters’ reasonable control impairs the administration, functioning or proper use of the Promotion, as determined by Promoters at their sole discretion.
- Businesses participating in the Promotion are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to provide the free gift to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be made available on request, via: email@example.com