Enter your details for a chance to win one of 50 festive snacks boxes
Simply fill in your details below and you’ll be automatically entered into a free prize draw.
Terms & Conditions
‘Enter your details for a chance to win one of 50 festive snacks boxes’ – Prize draw Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of each Prize Draw is Taylors Snacks Ltd., Inchcoonans, Farm Road, Inchcoonans, Perthshire, PH2 7RB.
- Each Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18+, who successfully enter the required details via the Taylors Snacks ‘Crispmas’ website landing page. The Prize Draws are not open to employees of the Promoter or Taylors Snacks Ltd., their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of these prize draws.
- To be entered into a Prize Draw you must complete the Taylors Crispmas entry form via the website (taylorssnacks.com/crispmas) and provide a valid email address. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for the entire Promotional Period (see below). Multiple submissions of the same reviewer’s details or from the same person will not result in additional entries into a Prize Draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promotional Period will run from 20th October – 20th December, 2023. Entries will only be accepted and valid during this time.
- The Promoter will carry out five prize draws during the Promotional Period. The closing date for each prize draw is as follows:
- Prize Draw 1: Friday 27th October 2023, by 10am
- Prize Draw 2: Friday 10th November 2023, by 10am
- Prize Draw 3: Friday 24th November 2023, by 10am
- Prize Draw 4: Friday 8th December 2023, by 10am
- Prize Draw 5: Friday 22nd December 2023, by 10am
- The closing time for each Prize Draw is 9am on the day of the Draws listed above. Entries received outside this time for Draws 1-4 will be automatically entered into the next available Draw. Any entries received after 9am on Friday 8th December will not be considered.
- Each draw will be made within 1 hour of the respective Prize Draw closing date and time. The winners of each draw will be announced on Taylors social media.
- The prize fund consists of fifty (50) boxes containing a mixture of x8 sharing bags of Taylors Festive 150g crisps, and/or 155g popcorn.
- Ten (10) winners will be chosen from each random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Each Draw will be performed by a random computer process, administered by the Promoter and under the supervision of an independent member of the Promoter’s staff.
- Taylors products may contain allergens, all Prize Draw entrants are encouraged to check the Taylors website for information regarding the ingredients and allergens in each product: www.taylorssnacks.com/products
- Each prize will be delivered in a single shipment, to a single mainland UK address of each winner’s choice.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Each winner will be notified by email on the day of each draw. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Taylors Snacks Ltd. shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- All prizes will either be sent to the winner via post or if the winner chooses a charitable donation, then proof of the donation will be sent to the winner. Prizes will be sent to the winner by the date confirmed by Taylors Snacks by tracked mail.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- Process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry.
- Promote your first name and town/city ONLY, via Taylors social media or email newsletter, if you are a winner.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering these Prize Draws or accepting a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
- Participants in the draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award prizes to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law and the courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be made available on request, via: firstname.lastname@example.org